Seasonal - Document Processing - Mail Room
These positions are located in East Phoenix and are anticipated to last through mid-April 2018
- Opening mail items
- Stacking documents
- Removing Staples
- Logging completed batches
- Basic computer use
- Quick and nimble hands
- Ability to work mostly seated for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to carry 35-pound banker boxes periodically through the day up 50+ yards.
- Basic computer skills (internet explorer)
- Criminal history screening will be conducted. While a criminal history is not an automatic bar to employment, criminal history is considered and this State agency is relatively strict in this area.
If you are qualified and interested in working for the best in the business ..send your resume today. Qualified candidates are being interviewed immediately.
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!