Quality Control/Accounts Payable Clerk
Quality Control Specialist / Accounts Payable Clerk
Under direct supervision, verify electronic records for accuracy, upload electronic records to customer database, and report discrepancies to customer via email. Ensure the accuracy and quality of work produced by document preparers, document scanners and indexers including any automated indexing functions performed.
Example of Duties:
1. Verify accuracy of electronic invoice data per established customer criteria such as dollar amount, date of service, name, etc… against customer requirements.
2. Upload electronic records into customer’s accounting system.
3. Track discrepancies using Excel spreadsheet.
4. Respond to internal & external customer inquiries via email.
5. Visually inspect electronic images. Enhance images if necessary utilizing software application to achieve the quality, clarity and legibility requirements set for each project.
6. Audit and correct discrepancies in data for indexing fields populated both automatically and manually.
7. Utilize a document imaging software system to maintain the organization of scanned customer files.
8. Assist other team members with document preparation, scanning, indexing and all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Basic knowledge of A/P function.
2. Ability to visually identify and correct discrepancies in data.
3. Ability to problem solve.
4. Must be detail oriented.
5. Skill in proficiently using a computer to perform data entry, word processing, and spreadsheet functions.
6. Ability to meet department productivity and quality standards.
7. Ability to work in a team environment and as an individual contributor.
8. Ability to receive, comprehend, and respond appropriately to written and oral direction.
9. Ability to follow agency policies and procedures.
10. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, and respectful attitude.
11. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
12. Ability to work overtime hours as needed.
13. Ability to frequently lift up to 35 pounds.
14. Knowledge of Libera Case Management Software preferred.
1. High School diploma or GED
2. One-year experience working in a team environment
3. One-year experience in accounts payable activities preferred
4. Type 30 words per minute with 10-key experience
All candidates must complete drug testing and criminal history reviews
Corporate Job Bank
1485 N. Dysart Rd. Ste.103
Avondale, AZ 85323
Our People Make the Difference!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!