Payroll Extraordinaire for Healthcare Company in Chandler!
Corporate Job Bank's client is a one of kind pharaceutical company located in Chandler, AZ. They offer excellent benefits for you and your family including: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, HSA Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time and a Employee Assistance Program to name a few.
This position is responsible for the administration of the company’s time and attendance and payroll systems. The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of payroll and related service, including recordkeeping and reporting. This position provides accounting and project management support to Finance including payroll 941 tax calculations.
Payroll and Administration
- First point of contact for employees for time and attendance and payroll.
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information as required:
- Date entry for all time and attendance and personnel transactions such as new hire, termination, leave of absence, benefits deductions, garnishments, etc.
- Vendor transactions including, HSA, 401(k), etc.
- State and Federal taxes, including quarter and year-end reconciliations.
- Gross to net calculation, audit and balancing.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
Time and Attendance, Payroll and Human Resource Management Systems
- Works closely with Human Resources and assists with HRMS implementation, testing, maintenance, and security.
- Research and resolve problems, perform scheduled activities, and liaison with service providers.
- Prepare and maintain standard and ad hoc reports, queries, and conduct appropriate audits to ensure data integrity.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records.
- Document workflow and work procedures
- Provide accounting support to Finance personnel as needed
- Associate’s degree in in business or related field or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of five years of experience with primary responsibility for time and attendance and payroll administration and processing; preferably with payrolls of 250 employees or more.
- Experience working with time and attendance, payroll and HRMS systems. ADP Workforce Preferred.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility.
- Analysis and 941 reporting
- Intermediate MS Office.
- Intermediate desktop publishing and document management software.
- Familiar with HRMS, specifically Time and Attendance and Payroll
All qualified and interested candidates can send a resume to:
Corporate Job Bank
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug-Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.