Bookkeeper, duties to include backup support for, but not limited to:
- Reconciliation and review of cash and credit card transactions, safes, POS system and discrepancy research/resolution;
- Monthly sales tax calculations and reporting;
- Maintaining fixed asset schedules, monthly depreciation calculations & GL postings;
- Preparation of the daily cash report and related GL postings;
- Rent payment preparation for all locations;
- Credit card statement reconciliation and expense posting to the GL;
- A/P processing;
- Other tasks and projects, as assigned.
Payroll Specialist,duties to include:
- Biweekly payroll for approximately 150 employees from time sheet review/corrections through final processing;
- New hire on boarding and termination processing;
- Review/audit of employee information and files, on a regular basis, to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- HR-related support functions, as requested by management;
- Benefits billing reconciliation;
- Responding to employee inquiries and issues in a timely manner;
- Annual open enrollment set up and processing.
- Other related tasks and projects, as assigned.
Associate’s degree or 3 to 5 years of related combination of bookkeeping/accounting/payroll experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office products, particularly with Excel, and computerized general ledger applications.
Experience with Ultipro payroll processing or similar payroll applications is required.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Strong work ethic, and a team player, who will work to the needs of the company.