Medical Data Entry Specialist
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for Data Entry Specialist to work with one of our clients in the Scottsdale area.
This is a temp position to last 2 -4 months.
Job Title: Data Entry
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Schedule: Monday – Friday - 8am - 5pm
Criminal Screening: Must be able to pass National Criminal History Screening
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Doing data entry, pulling documents, renaming the documents, and searching for patient signatures.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Data Entry of Manual tickets, to include Patient Registration and Billing Information
· Ability to review documentation to ensure completion and accuracy
· Utilization of software (Advance Claims, Onbase, Passport) and computer navigation
· Insurance verification for various states includes note-taking and continuous learning on differences in insurance plans statewide and federal regulations
IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS and are seriously interested in starting your career, please contact us immediately. We are conducting interviews with qualified candidates this week!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 13 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry. We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity! Our people make the difference!