- Test completed Assemblies and Products as per the written procedures.
- Responsible for making independent decisions using initiative and judgment in diagnostic troubleshooting and repair of malfunctioning assemblies.
- Perform all duties as per the applicable Quality Program Procedure.
- Perform intricate soldering of SMT, fine wire and through-hole components
- Comply and uphold companies’ policies and standards.
- Comply with the company Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Ability to solder to acceptable standards
- Cooperation/Teamwork - Works harmoniously with others to get a job done; responds positively to instructions and procedures; able to work well with staff, co-workers, peers and managers; shares critical information with everyone involved in a project; works effectively on projects that cross functional lines; helps to set a tone of cooperation within the work group and across groups; coordinates own work with others; seeks opinions; values working relationships
- Knowledge of surface-mount technology
- Ability to accurately follow both written and oral instructions and to work from complex electronic schematics and writing diagrams
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Must be able to troubleshoot electronic assemblies to component level on multiple assemblies
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE - High School diploma (or equivalent) and 2 years of related experience; 2-year Electronics degree or Certified Electronics Technician (CET); Must be certified to JSD-001 or able to obtain certification within 90 days
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent