Loan Set Up Specialist
Corporate Job Bank has a great temp to hire opportunity in the Scottsdale area for a Loan Set up Specialist for a Home Loan company.
The Loan Set-Up Specialist is responsible for providing support to the loan process by
ordering and tracking required loan documents and appraisals, title commitments and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist loan process by ordering and tracking required loan documents such as appraisals, title commitments, and insurance policies;
· Provide support to loan officers and processors;
· Ensure timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by loan officers;
· Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company policy;
· Review file documentation and make sure all items needed are requested.
· Order and coordinate loan documents as needed;
· Meet crucial deadlines requested;
· Maintain excellent customer relations and the confidentiality of the Bank’s customers;
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent; and 3-5 years related experience or equivalent.
· Prior mortgage experience is preferred.
· Experience with MSP
· Experience with Encompass is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Effective interpersonal relationships with customers, management and team members;
· Ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately;
· A thorough understanding and application of all policies, procedures and regulations pertaining to the work of a Loan Set Up Specialist;
· Ability to operate in a team environment to accomplish shared goals;
· Ability to effectively manage time as related to daily tasks;
· Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a high pressure environment while maintaining professional demeanor; and
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs