Inventory Analyst / Supply Chain Specialist
· Conduct/monitor ABC analysis at each warehouse
· Optimize inventory levels to provide vital input to material planning, production planning, and inventory valuation
· Reconcile counts/inaccuracies - review MO status, receipts, labor, scrap, bill of material, item set up, issues, typos, routings, substitutions, transfers, incomplete transactions, etc.
· Prepare for cycle count - analysis of times on sheets, pull prints, check what lines are running
· Manage Physical Cycle count sheets
· Provide corrective action as it relates to ECO's, procedures, training, communication with Operations, Supply Chain, QA, Design Engineers and Industrial Engineers
· Other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Skilled and experienced at performing Cycle Counts
- Familiar with and experience in material and production planning
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!