- On a daily basis safely performs tasks as outlined in the Housekeeping Manual and /or performs tasks as directed by Facilities Manager or designee. Typical tasks include but are not limited to:
- cleaning offices, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, classrooms, corridors, stairways, and all other public and work areas.
- sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and/or polishing floors using brooms, mops, and any other applicable tools.
- emptying wastebaskets and transporting trash and recycling to disposal area.
- dusting and polishing furniture, fixtures, and equipment as needed.
- cleaning rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers as directed.
- Maintains inventory of products and supplies and provide resupply orders as needed.
- Communicates need for major repairs or additions to lighting.
- Responds in a timely fashion to emergency housekeeping requests.
- Safely operates Foundation vehicles as needed to perform essential functions of position.
- Assists with guest room preparations by doing laundry, cleaning guest rooms, making beds, etc., as needed.
- Assists Facilities staff with duties as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Any combination of training or experience relevant to the performance of the position.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to report to work in a timely manner and adhere to scheduled shifts.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work as a member of a team as well as with minimal supervision.
- Ability to determine the proper tools and equipment needed to perform job correctly.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions.
Teri ZapataAccount ManagerCorporate Job Bank Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 480-966-0709
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity EmployerCorporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 13 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
- Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
- Banking and Finance
- Mortgage and Loan Servicing
- Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity! Our people make the difference!