Corporate Job Bank is currently needing Groundskeepers/General Laborers to work for our client, a government agency located in Tempe, AZ
This position is a long term temporary position with an opportunity for individuals who stand out and get the job done.
Shift: 5 days a week from 5am- 1:30pm
Pay : $11.50
- Example of duties includes, but not limited to
- Operate small and medium size equipment such as blowers, weed eaters, trimmers, edger’s, chainsaws, mowers, etc
- General Labor
- Drive and operate equipment on routine assignments including tractor, small backhoe, dump trucks, rider mower and equipment trailers.
- Maintain landscaped areas consisting of bushes, trees, flowers and shrubs.
- 6 months of Groundskeeping / Landscaping / Construction/General Labor experience is a plus and Steel Toes
- High School Diploma
- MUST have a valid Arizona Driver License and clean driving record (3yrs)
- Must be able to pass 4 safety module tests
- Safety minded
- A history of reliability and job stability