Global Recycling Production Manager
- Directing the activities of the production team members, scheduling their work to answer daily and weekly milestones. This challenging position places high premiums on effective teamwork, clear communication, initiative, intelligent judgment, achieving and maintaining production efficiency and, most importantly, an unwavering dedication to the safety of our employee
- Supervise the production team, mentor and motivate team members, ensuring individual and group productivity.
- Act as communications hub for the team, disseminating pertinent and timely information.
- Schedule routine production functions, as well as special production needs and repair of warranty product.
- Work within the companies scheduling procedures to monitor production flow, using data indicators to schedule workload, ensuring output meets company targeted goals.
- Maintain and boost production efficiency, initiate and implement continuous improvement projects, train team members, and work with management to implement new processes.
- Assist in performing hands-on production and assembly functions.
- Assume responsibility for quality output as a participant in administering the company’s Quality Management System.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing practices.
- Minimum 25 years experience as a hands-on floor manufacturing supervisor.
- Manufacturing experience
- Recycling industry preferred
- Proven leadership, verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
- Time management, scheduling and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to make effective decisions in an expedient manner while maintaining extremely high quality standards.
- Experience with utilizing and creating effective MS Excel spreadsheets; working capability with MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug-Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.