ENTRY LEVEL: Manufacturing / Assembly / Machine Operators
- Are you looking to work in a diverse company?
- Maybe build a new skill set, with paid training.
- Work for a company who does ALL promoting from within?
- Work 3.5 day’s a week equaling 40hrs shifts.
- Start working TOMORROW and paid weekly!
THEN WE HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU!
Corporate Job Bank is currently seeking:
Entry and experienced level personnel to learn and work within the medical grade plastics manufacturing industry.
The Medical field is an explosive industry with strong career opportunities in the Tempe area. We have many positions open in Tempe, Arizona (Multiple shifts). Start working ASAP! As a manufacturing technician within the medical grade plastics manufacturing industry, you may perform a number positions including:
- Injection molding machine operations
- Assembly of products
- Materials handling
- And various other duties as required
Shift 1: 6:00am to 6:00pm (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday - Wednesday 6:00am to 12:00pm)
Shift 2: 6:00pm to 6:00am (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday - Wednesday 6:00pm to 12:00am)
Shift 3: 6:00am to 6:00pm (Thursday, Friday, Saturday - Wednesday 12:00pm to 6:00pm)
Shift 4: 6:00pm to 6:00am (Thursday, Friday, Saturday - Wednesday 12:00am to 6:00am)
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION please call or email:
- Robert @ 480.907.7516 OR Robert@corporatejobbank.com
- Khai @ 480.907.7427 OR email@example.com