Electro Mechanical Technician
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatics, conveyor systems and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Responsible for electrical repair involving motors, controls and other equipment
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instruments and equipment.
- Maintains continuity among work teams documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to Maintenance Manager.
Required Skills (based on essential job functions)
- Leadership skills
3yrs+ maintenance experience working on automated equipment.
Electrical Maintenance Skills
Problem solving abilities
Attention to details
Solid knowledge of Mechanical and electric Background
Experience in a High Tech Manufacturing environment