Electric Pallet Jack Operators/Order Selectors-13hr
OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for Electric Pallet Jack Operators/Order Selectors.
Our client is a Distribution Company in West Phoenix (51st Ave & Camelback Rd)
These position’s are Temp to Hire
36 Degrees Cold Storage
4 days on, 3 days off
The Order Selector fills supply orders for all distribution locations as directed. The Order Selector must select the proper items and quantities listed on the paper picking list or R.F. Gun. The Order Selector must palletize the order and shrink wrap for shipping. The majority of time in this position is spent inside of refrigerated coolers.
- Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using hand-held electronic device.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Build pallets that will be able to travel a long distance in a truck.
- Learn the proper handling of all products.
- Other duties as assigned
Required knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Must be trained in distribution center safety and the ability to work around moving machinery.
- The ability to work in confined or closed environment
- Be a team player
- Basic math skills
- Reading, writing and problem-solving skills
- To operate a power jack.
- To work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- To follow direction and provide and receive constructive feedback.
- This position will work in a distribution center. Typically this environment is subject to:
- Exposure to extreme/controlled temperatures in a cooler or freezer, moisture, noise, odors, and moving equipment.
- Operation of electric pallet jacks.
- Walking and standing for long periods are required.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, and/or carrying up to 75 lbs.
- Performing other physical activities such as moving pallets, loading trucks, reaching, bending or climbing.
- Must be able to read orders and select product accordingly.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience and 6 months recent experience operating an Electric Pallet Jack, and use of RF Scanning
- Candidate screening will include drug testing and 7 year National background check
- If you are qualified and interested, APPLY TODAY!
Please email resume: Chrissi@corporatejobbank.com
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!