Director of Call Center for Up and Coming Scottsdale Company!
Make your next career move to a fast growing, new start up and fast growing residential management company in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ.
Corporate Job Bank's client is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, they are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
The Director - Customer Contact Center Operations is responsible for providing high quality and responsive customer service to our residents and local field associates. Responsibilities include day-to-day management of our team of Customer Care Associates which handles all inbound/outbound calls/contacts related to general inquiries, lease applications, leads/referrals, and property service/ maintenance requests. The candidate must have experience managing associates and teams in a high-volume call center environment. The ideal candidate will possess dynamic leadership skills, exceptional personal communication, is both process & people-minded, and is a hands-on, highly accessible leader.
- Manages a team of 35+ customer contact center associates responsible for handling upwards of 3,000 calls per day supporting prospects and residents stemming from a growing portfolio of single family rental properties across the US.
- Determines contact center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifies and evaluates state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishes technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributes information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Creates and continuously evaluates processes and procedures; responsible for suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency, call center operations and service to internal and external customers.
- Performs root cause analyses and submits recommendations for process improvements.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifies and resolves problems; prepares and completes action plans; completes system audits and analyses; manages system and process improvement, staffing and scheduling plans, and quality assurance programs.
- Oversees call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administers scheduling systems; communicates job expectations; plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews job contributions; plans and reviews compensation actions; enforces policies and procedures.
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Performs ongoing training of team on newly developed process and procedures; educates and promotes property repair best practices; coordinates skills and trade-based training for associates as needed
- Creates and maintains daily, weekly, and monthly metrics for the department and team.
- Analyze key metrics, daily & weekly reports, and performance indicators to identify areas of focus and/or necessary improvements.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment and supports the company culture so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level and grow with the organization.
- Assists in special projects or assignments as needed by the business.
All qualified and interested candidates can send a resume to:
Corporate Job Bank
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug-Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.