Customer Service Technician
Corporate Job Bank is recruiting multiple service technicians with call center customer service background to provide a superior level of customer support and interaction for their customers. Our client is a USA-based manufacturer of laser materials headquartered in Scottsdale with global offices in Austria and Japan. Responsibilities include telephone and email support, installation of systems, troubleshooting on site, training, trade show attendance and domestic travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
An essential component of this customer service role is to provide telephone and email troubleshooting, repairs, and support for the multiple products our client provides. The ideal candidate must be able to envision the issue and walk the individual through the steps necessary for resolution.
A critical duty is to work within a flexible work/travel schedule. May visit client sites as needed.
Participate in outgoing inspection of laser sources and systems prior to shipment. Ensure that processes and procedures are being followed and that the products that are shipped exceed standards.
Once trained completely by our client this candidate will have the ability to work well in front of customers and perform on site installations and troubleshooting often times instructing while working. Once completed you may be required to instruct an individual or group of individuals on the use of the system. Must have excellent communication skills.
Provide feedback on field installations, troubleshooting, and customer experiences. This information will assist in contributing to enhancing further development that may potentially improve the performance and reliability of our products.
Provide assistance to the Service Training Team delivering presentations and trainings as required.
Attend trade shows, seminars, along with other events.
Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years technical support and field service experience with a problem resolution background.
- Associates Degree in a technical discipline or 5 years work experience in the technology field.
- Familiarity with laser technology and its interaction with materials.
- Working knowledge on use, servicing, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of laser technology.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that is changing according to business, industry and Channel Partner requirements.
- Ability to travel at a minimum of 25% of the time.