Customer Service Representative (Referral Coordinator)
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 500-879190
Compensation : 13.50 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 02/02/2016
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : HS Diploma or GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Corporate Job Bank is accepting resumes for experienced Customer Service Representatives with at least one year in a customer service/call center environment.
In this role you will answer inbound calls to provide referrals to providers (Physicians) to members of the public seeking medical care. Part of your duties will include verify caller demographics (contact data), documenting current insurer, research appropriate providers, and connecting the potential patients with those providers.
This is a referral position where your first priority is handling each caller with care, compassion, and a welcoming demeanor.
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur 9:30am to 6pm and Fri 9:30 to 5pm
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 9:30am to 6pm and Thur 9:30am to 5pm
These positions are temporary with the possibility of hire for top-performing employees.
Pay is $13.50 hour and the environment is corporate/professional.
Required Qualifications :
- Attention to detail, strong computer skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks are also key
- One year customer service role (call center preferred)
- HS Diploma or GED (college coursework or degree preferred)
- Basic Medical Terminology a plus
- Clear Background/Drug-Free/Tobacco Free
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a drug free work place.