Construction Project Manager
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER - Phoenix, AZ
(Direct Hire: 85K-110K +)
General Contractor specializing in government (DOD) contracting general construction work looking for an experienced Project Manager to work from our Phoenix office.
We work at military installations all over the country. Our construction contracts range from small renovation and repairs to major multi-year projects involving all divisions. We are involved in hard competitive bid, select invited bid and negotiated bid work. This Project Manager will work out of our Phoenix office on projects in AZ and throughout the southwest.
- Manage the entire process from subcontract award and submittals, QC thru construction to close out including all project paperwork, invoicing, schedules and site meetings.
- Ability to build your construction schedules and look ahead as required
- Manage and mentor superintendents, field crews and subcontractors
- Interface with clients and contracting officers as required to maintain positive company relations.
- Proficient in scope review and proposal presentation to client
- Good relationship and knowledge of local, tri-state sub base
- Strong knowledge of current pricing and values
- Subcontractor qualification and selection for bidding and awarding work.
- Assemble and successfully manage project teams combining self-preforming crews and subcontractors.
- Ability to set up, track and update all budgets and actual costs information for each assigned project. Ability to manage multiple projects and completion dates
- Ability to lead construction field teams to successful on time project completion
- Some travel will be required for client meeting, project site visits.
- Minimum of 7+ years working as Project Manager for a Commercial General Contractor
- Strong computer, verbal presentation and writing skills
- Timberline experience preferred.
- USACE and RMS experience required.
- Proficient is schedule programs such as P6 and Microsoft Project.
- Prior government contacting experience strongly preferred. QCM certification helpful.
- Experience with managing projects size from small renovations to ground up construction.
- Verifiable experience with solid project list, references and subcontractor knowledge.
- Government related Business Development experience very helpful and desired.
- Must pass background check and drug screen to be considered for this position.
Corporate Job Bank
Account Executive / Sr. Recruiter
480-966-0709 (Main Office)