Bilingual Customer Service Rep for Upbeat/Fast-Paced Office in Scottsdale!
- Create a positive customer experience on all calls; positively impact the customer’s experience and demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Answer calls and respond to emails in a prompt and courteous manner reflecting a positive, friendly, warm telephone tone and persona.
- Actively listen and engage customer’s in polite and productive conversation to understand their needs and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically; and by email when necessary.
- Manage and resolve customer issues and complaints timely and professionally with empathy and understanding.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Assist in training peers on improving customer care support service.
- Learn and maintain thorough knowledge of all products and become a product expert; describe products and services; provide customers with accurate product information.
- Follow up on customer calls as needed.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures. Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Identify opportunities for sales and effectively presenting key features and advantages of the Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Proactively make outbound calls to maintain close relationships with FBO’s and customers.
- Respond to emails and social media messages made to the company.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of bilingual customer service work experience preferred.
- Six months of bilingual work experience within a call center or similar environment Three to six months of sales (retail, cross sales, up-sell
- Possess a superior breadth of customer care experience and demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and practices along with a true desire to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Type 45 WPM
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug-Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.