Auto Finance Funding Coordinator
OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for a Funding Coordinator with experience with loan documents.
Our client is a sub-prime auto lender in Tempe.
These positions are Temp-to-hire
Pay is $15-17/hr depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am –5:00pm
Examples of duties include:
- Resolve and communicate missing stipulations required to close consumer auto loans
- Notify dealerships as to the status of customer loan packages
- Identify and track funding errors at the dealership level
- Build business relationships with dealers
- Complete verification of employment / income with customers
Required knowledge, skills, and experience:
•High school diploma or equivalent required.
•Financial services and/or auto industry experience preferred.
•Confident self-starter that operates well with limited supervision.
•Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
•Strong oral and written communication skills.
•High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
•Demonstrated proficiency in using a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Outlook and other Microsoft Office Products, required.
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Financial services and/or auto industry experience preferred.
· Confident self-starter that operates well with limited supervision.
· Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
· Demonstrated proficiency in using a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Outlook and other Microsoft Office Products, required.