Assistant Controller in CHANDLER, AZ!
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Lead accounting team in the successful execution of closings (monthly, quarterly and year-end), on a timely basis and in accordance with GAAP, setting clear direction, resolving obstacles and ensuring a high quality review process:
- Journal entry processing
- Account reconciliations
- P&L analysis (actual vs. budget and forecast)
- GL Maintenance.
- Develop a high performing accounting team, ensuring redundancy in training across key processes.
- Assisting in the formulation of internal controls and policies.
- Assisting in preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements.
- Assist with cash planning and forecasting.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required; Master’s degree a plus.
- CPA license
- 5-10+ years of progressive accounting and finance experience, minimum of 2 years must be as an Assistant Controller/Senior Manager of Accounting, or similar position.
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Multi-company, inter-company transactions, and consolidations experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
All qualified and interested candidates can send a resume to:
Corporate Job Bank
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug-Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.