AR Clerk for Scottsdale Property Management Company!
Do you want to work with a fun, professional, family owned property management company where you can have autonomy and work with a great group of people?
The position of Accounting Clerk is to perform accounting and clerical functions to support the accounting department. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: rent rolls and 10-keying daily.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- May assist in reconciling bank statements.
- May assist with recording collections.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Position may assist with Office administrative duties such as: answering phones, filing, distributing fax correspondence to officestaff.
- Assists Accounting Department in preparation of daily and weekly reports, collection communications, move-in/out reporting.
- 2 years of work experience demonstrating proficiency in the above duties
- MS Office proficient
- MRI, Yardi or similar accounting software experience
- Demonstrate attention to detail