We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position...
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- General Office operations, phones, Customer Service
- Processing new vendor applications, supplies purchasing, vendor relations
- Parts Inventory assistance and PO generation
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Directs visitors to the appropriate party.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Assist with Logistics
- Support the Managers with administrative tasks, ie. reservations, secretarial assistance etc
- Records Management
- 3 years experience with the following skill set:General office software knowledge, MS Office, Google Docs
- Office protocols: email, calendars, meetings, etc.
- Bookkeeping experience
- Inventory experience
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree or higher
- Purchasing knowledge
- SAP experience a plus
- Logistics knowledge a plus
If interested, please forward a resume to:
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug-Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.