2nd Shift Maintenance Tech for West Valley Elite Manufacturer
The Manufacturing Engineering Technician position we are looking to fill has a strong emphasis on Fabrication within our manufacturing environment. This position would be working in a hands-on manufacturing environment where safety & quality are of utmost importance. Individuals in this role can expect to work amongst various disciplines of Engineers, Maintenance and Operations in our manufacturing atmosphere. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzing complex machining processes
- Troubleshoot & maintain plant tooling equipment
- Program CNC equipment
- Assist with new product introductions by working with Design Engineers & Operations Departments
- Ensure safety throughout manufacturing practices, procedures and equipment.
- Familiarity with the support of robotic systems – Fanuc preferred
- Experience with the operation of and programming of CNC controlled equipment
- Experience troubleshooting PLC controlled equipment
- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Must be able to learn on the fly, be an excellent problem solver, and be able to work independently
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug-Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full-service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty, and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!