2nd and 3rd Shift Thermoform Operators (plastics molding)
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for a skilled Thermoform Operators to work for our client in Goodyear, AZ on 3rd Shift.
Thermoform experience is not required. Our client will train candidates with experience and knowledge of reading work processes, knowledge of reading schematics, understanding of measurement tools (micrometers/calipers/gauges,) and the ability to learn quickly.
These positions are temp to hire and start at $15.40 per hour. Our client is hiring and is a current offering of $18.40 per hour within 30 days of being hired. In addition, once hired our client offers a generous benefit plan and opportunity for $2.00 per hour additional bonus.
2nd Shift: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Monday through Friday (2 openings)
3rd Shift: 10:00 pm to 6:00 am Sunday through Thursday (1 opening)
Examples of duties include:
- Operating a thermoforming machine
- Loading machine with plastic sheets
- Inspecting finished formed product for quality defects
- The operation of a variety of machinery including presses, brakes, and mills.
- Quality control including measurement of tolerances and dimensions.
We are currently interviewing candidates who meet the following qualifications:
- 2+ years combined experience in roles requiring the use of blueprints, micrometers, calipers, and gauges (for metal fabrication jobs.)
- 1+ year experience in manufacturing machine operations (preferably in the plastics industry.)
- Thermoform experience desired but is not required
- Familiarity and comfort with machine operations and tools usage.
- Safety minded.
- A history of reliability and job stability. Our client looks closely at job stability!
- A can do attitude.
- Productive world class work ethic required.
- Must have steel toed boots prior to starting.
Candidates that are selected for employment will complete a thorough criminal history screening and drug testing.
If you meet these qualifications and are serious about starting your new career now, please send us your resume now.
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 13 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
• Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
• Banking and Finance
• Mortgage and Loan Servicing
• Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
• Engineering and Information Technology
• Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!