1st Shift Materials Handler (High / Reach Forklift Operator)
Job Type :
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
Job Description :
Corporate Job Bank has two openings that are immediately available for forklift operators in the Goodyear, AZ area.
Our client, an internationally known manufacturer of consumer appliances is seeking two skilled Material Handlers to help move supplies, inventory, and raw materials throughout their Phoenix based facility.
These positions are temp to hire and start at $15.30 per hour. Our client is hiring and has a current offering of $17.10 per hour within 30 days of being hired. In addition, once hired our client offers a generous benefit plan and opportunity for $2.00 per hour additional bonus.
This position is a contract opening scheduled to last approximately 6 months. A very strong opportunity exists for hire with our client during this period.
As a Material Handler, you will pull parts and raw materials and deliver these materials to distinct areas within the manufacturing facility.
Examples of duties include:
- Operations of forklifts (reach and high lifts) and pallets jacks in a high bay manufacturing environment.
- Pulling orders as requested by key managers and supervisors.
- Ensuring that all equipment is operated in a safe manner.
- Documenting that all orders are completed accurately.
- Inventory count and other warehousing duties as required.
- Strict adherence to safety policies including housekeeping rules.
We are currently seeking skilled talent with a proven track record of reliability and performance. Solid experience and stability a must.
Required Qualifications :
We are currently interviewing candidates whom meet the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years combined experience in warehousing and material handling roles.
- A high school diploma (or equivalency) is required.
- Previous training and forklift certification.
- Previous experience operating a forklift in a high bay environment A MUST.
- Strong familiarity operating forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Safety minded.
- RELIABLE, RELIABLE, RELIABLE (we are targeting candidates with proven records of excellent attendance and job stability.)
- A “can do” attitude.
We offer a crime free, drug free work environment. Drug and criminal background screening will be conducted prior to hire.
If you meet these qualifications and are serious about starting your new career now, contact us immediately.
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference!
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 13 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!